Pi Webserver to Arduino

Just want to hang out with other Makers and chat about stuff? This is the place to do it.
keiranwyllie
Re: Pi Webserver to Arduino

Post by keiranwyllie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:29 am

Maybe it's my 3 minutes of Arduino experience and simplistic approach to this that is confusing you, however it's now working how I want it.

Thanks for trying to steer me in the right direction though, I appreciate it.

willieaames

Post by willieaames » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:40 am

How do i implement vpn bridging between different uIP-supported media?
Last edited by willieaames on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

kennethhall250

Post by kennethhall250 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:08 am

Currently, I'm bridging my PC and Xbox. My PC is getting web remotely and I am bridging the connection via an Ethernet cable. Both appear to work, if my VPN is not active on my PC.

I am utilizing a VPN is just because of my internet service provider (ISP) throttles me if I don't and I wanna download games that are about 60 Gigs. All things considered, I think the VPN will work since it works when I download large documents or files on my PC where they throttle me there as well.

Now, I am thinking to buy a static IP VPN, so that I can save ISP throttling.

matthew01

Post by matthew01 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:21 pm

kennethhall250 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:08 am
Currently, I'm bridging my PC and Xbox. My PC is getting web remotely and I am bridging the connection via an Ethernet cable. Both appear to work, if my VPN is not active on my PC.

I am utilizing a VPN is just because of my internet service provider (ISP) throttles me if I don't and I wanna download games that are about 60 Gigs. All things considered, I think the VPN will work since it works when I download large documents or files on my PC where they throttle me there as well.

Now, I am thinking to buy a static IP VPN, so that I can save ISP throttling.
Hello its probably due to dynamic IP whose address is not the same as your ISP hence when you use VPN, the connection is not active. My suggestion is to go for a dedicated IP VPN and your issue will be resolved.