DHT11 and 16X2 Lcd display

The "Eleven" is our Uno-equivalent Arduino-compatible board, but with a number of improvements including prototyping area, a mini-USB connector, LEDs mounted near the edge, and the D13 LED isolated using a FET. [Product page]
sencorp

DHT11 and 16X2 Lcd display

Post by sencorp » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 am

**Edit**

((I have got the system all up and running. Ended up figuring out the wiring for the unit along with some code that works well. Thanks everyone who looks at this post in hopes to help, much appreciated.))

Hi everyone. I am really new to the world of arduino and could really use some help with something.

I am trying to connect a standard 16x2 lcd module to the eleven board, with a sensor reading from a dht11 temp module. What I keep running into is code on the net, that is either outdated from the new lib files for the dht11, or, code with no wiring diagram. I have been through every bit of code and wiring listed on the web and nothing seems to work or the code works and i have no idea how to hook up the hardware.

Can anyone out there help me with this? Is there anyone here that might be able to point me to a code that works, and give me a visual of the wiring for it? I am just on my path to learning about all of this so sorry if my request seems like a begger but I have spent 2 days now trying everything out there and nothing seems to work so I am sending up a "i need help" flair in hopes someone can come to my rescue. Thanks.

cef
Freetronics Staff
Freetronics Staff

Re: DHT11 and 16X2 Lcd display

Post by cef » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

Hi Sencorp.

Any chance you could link to/post the code your got running? I'm sure that others who come across the same sort of issue would find it invaluable.

Derfman

Re: DHT11 and 16X2 Lcd display

Post by Derfman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:35 am

Yes please! im trying to figure out inputting multiple sensors